- Send membership announcement of upcoming retreat.
- Plan optional workshop(s).
- Assigns rooms and confirms all arrangements necessary.
- Confirms all arrangements with Reservation Director, Jackie Simmons.
- Makes arrangements for next year’s retreat, if desired.
PROGRAM COMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS
- Responsible for planning special programs and events for WCA Membership.
- Books venues and reserves date for events.
- Coordinates with speakers, workshop leaders and facilitates audio-visual presentations.
- Presents receipts to Treasurer for reimbursement of presenters’ fees.
- Attend and photograph all events (exhibitions, special lectures, parties).
- Photograph members (head shots) for Membership Roster/Website.
- Assist Webmaster/Website Chairman with photography issues.
- Offer photography advice to members.
- Provide photos for Historian, archives and Publicity.
- Offer photography assistance to new member applicants for preparation of application ($$ Fee).
LUNCH CRITIQUE CHAIR
- Serves at WCA functions: General Membership Programs, Holiday Party, End-of-Season Party, etc.
- Schedules and organizes Lunch Critique. Meetings are usually held on the first Monday of every month at WCA member’ homes.
- Provides supervision and guides critique at the meetings.
- Disseminates schedule of meetings and directions to meeting locations through the News Updates, Website Calendar and e-mail updates.